With the release of Forza Horizon 5 on November 5, the latest installment in the series quickly smashed launch records with over 4.5 million players on the first day. It hasn’t been without its issues, though, as many players have complained about online and visibility problems in Horizon Arcade.
The stress that the network’s been under has made it difficult to start and maintain connections with friends, so Wednesday’s news that Playground Games has issued its first patch for the title will certainly come appreciated by fans. The hotfix is live as of the time of writing for players on both Xbox and PC, and you can read its full notes over at the Forza Support site.
Below, you can check out the update's complete and official patch notes, courtesy of Playground Games and the game's official website:
* Fixed several crashes
* Fixed a potential crash that could happen if an emote was earned whilst offline
* Fixed a potential crash that can happen when starting a Horizon Arcade
* Fixed a potential crash that occurred when spawning traffic cars
* Fixed a crash when loading EventLab events
* Fixed a crash when upgrading cars
* Improved stability of Horizon Life connections
* Improvements to online traffic
* Fixed issue where player's car would get stopped when losing connection to Horizon Life